Velkommen inn.....

... til min blogg, som for det meste er om kort. Jeg er også veldig glad i å reise (spesielt Egypt) og å ta bilder, så det kan dukke opp noen scrappesider innimellom.
Blir veldig glad hvis du legger igjen spor etter deg...

torsdag 22. september 2011

My very first christmascard.....AND a challenge...

This is my very first christmascard, made in 2004 (I think) I made a bunch of them in different christmascolors.
Very simple...but...
I cut out the flowers from a christmasfabric, glued them on the paper, one of them with 3D tape, to get  it to stand out. Used a patterned scissor, and  "distressed" it with a golden stamp pad.

 The Merry Christmas sentiment are one of my first stamps
 The inside, with a picture of our daughter  Emilie, and our beautiful dog, Odin (who passed away in 2009)
The picture isI a few years old, I think it was in 2004.
Lot's of writingspace on the left side....
The card standing up..
So there it is...
My very first selfmade christmascard from 2004.
Do you have a picture of your first christmascard ???
I would love to see it. Make a link to it in this post..
One of  you will recieve a surprise from me, using random org. 
Hugs, Kaia

2 kommentarer:

Anne-Eddie sa...

jaja, må si talentet har utviklet seg !!
Vasket i noen skuffer i dag, da fant jeg et av mine første kort!
Det var serviett(m.blomst) limt på stiv kartong,klippet ut og limt på et dobbelt kort! Ikke så ulikt ditt kort. Ser at det tar lenger tid å lage et kort i dag...
Klem fra Anne-Eddie :-)

Marimer sa...

Que deprisa se va el tiempo!, ya tenemos nuevamente la Navidad aqui!.
Aunque sea una tarjeta de otro año se ve preciosa y muy adorable.
Besitos.